Every wedding is a touching, loving, funny, exciting, romantic individual story. And I tell this story through your pictures, just as it is. You just stay as you are. Because you, the bridal couple and your guests, you are unique.
I photograph weddings with the ambition of telling a beautiful, visual story of your day.
During the course of a wedding day I constantly have to adjust to new situations, wind, weather and light conditions. To be inconspicuous and unobtrusive, just be there to take creative, beautiful pictures, to capture irretrievable moments of your wonderful day – that is my job.
Usually it starts with the bride’s preparations (if it is organizationally possible also the groom’s) – the exciting minutes before the bride arrives at the church or at the registry office, the wedding ceremony, champagne reception, the banquet, the reception, all the way to the commotion on the dance floor – all captured for posterity. A photo shoot of the bride and groom’s wedding ceremony is also included. However, this should not take longer than 1 hour – because either you might be nervous before the wedding ceremony or after the ceremony, we won’t want to leave the wedding guests alone for too long!
(It is very advantageous if we can find a perfect location for the shoot in advance).
- I’m photographing the wedding alone.
- There is no limited number of pictures. However, I will sort them in advance (e.g. closed eyes, unsightly blurry pictures, etc.)- The then processed pictures with basic retouching will all be made available to you. (usually about 400)
- You will receive a link online to download the files (after about 2 weeks) in a resolution of 20×30, length 3500, 300dpi
- 5 perfectly retouched images (spot retouching) in higher resolution (poster format)
- You automatically get the private usage rights, so you can reorder the pictures for yourself and your family.
And now the probably not uninteresting part of the medal: What does it cost with me?
A whole day: (about 10 hours – I’m not that strict): € 2500,-. After an advance payment of 25%, the day is booked.
- Upon request,I will gladly design a wedding bookand I am also happy to be of servicefor enlarged versions, e.g. as framed pictures, or as laminations.
- Further spot retouching and graphic changes per picture: €20
- Second photographer
- Photo – Booth
- We would be happy to talk to you individually and in detail at a meeting.
I look forward to your story!
The right moment matters.